Adoption Fee $150
NO ADOPTED PETS AT THIS TIME / PLEASE CHECK BACK.
**If for ANY REASON the adopted animal DOES NOT work out, the animal MUST be brought back to Driving Park at Flint Animal Hospital to be placed back up for adoption.
Driving Park at Flint Animal Hospital is a great place to find your new furry best friend. From time to time, we have pets (both dogs and cats) available for adoption. All of our adoptable pets are spayed or neutered and up to date on their vaccines, so you can bring them home with peace of mind knowing they are healthy and ready to be a part of your family.
If you're interested in adopting a dog from Driving Park Animal Hospital, here's what you can expect:
- Meet and greet: The first step in adopting a dog from us is to come meet them in person. This is a great opportunity to get to know the dog and see if they're the right fit for your home. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about the dog's breed, personality, and any specific care they might need.
- Fill out an application: If you decide that you'd like to adopt one of our dogs, you'll need to fill out an adoption application. This helps us get to know you and your lifestyle, so we can ensure that the dog you choose is a good match for your home.
- Meet with our adoption counselors: After you've filled out an application, you'll meet with one of our adoption counselors. This is a chance for you to ask any questions you might have about the adoption process or the specific dog you're interested in. The counselor will also ask you some questions to make sure that you're prepared to provide a loving, safe home for the dog.
- Home visit: In some cases, we may also request a home visit to make sure that your home is a suitable environment for the dog. This is an opportunity for us to see where the dog will be living and to offer any suggestions or recommendations for their care.
- Adopt and take your new furry friend home: Once you've completed the adoption process, it's time to take your new furry friend home! We'll provide you with all the necessary paperwork and information you need to care for your new dog, and we'll be available to answer any questions you might have as you get to know your new companion.
We hope this information is helpful and we look forward to helping you find your perfect furry friend at Driving Park at Flint Animal Hospital.